Custom Search

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Something inDifferent

Venture #1: I must admit, I was mostly inspired (apart from other reasons I won't go into) to create this blog after reading Letters From A Nut and also the various stunts of David Thorne, the guy who tried to pay with a drawing of a spider. So for my first attempt at something similar, I am going to write to Dairy Queen. I am going to inquire as to how far they will go to make a satisfied (potential) customer. If I get a response, I will be sure to post it, so be checking for any updates. Until then, enjoy my delightful artwork
PS. Checking someone for headlice does not make a good icebreaker. For some reason, strangers are often insulted when you suggest that they have headlice, almost like they don't want the little pets. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment