Custom Search

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Order Up

It seems my comment about buttered toast drawings left some puzzled readers confused. Unfortunately, I am not explaining it to those who inquired in this post. However I will comment that my buttered toast drawings are indeed real. Naturally, my drawings are intensely interesting and do manage to captivate many spectators (for better or worse) at my neighborhood block parties. Yes sir, my buttered toast has even earned such revered comments as "That toast is quite buttered" and " That is, um, quite charming". But as I explained earlier, you will not witness this marvel for now as I have not yet prepared a lesson plan on the complexities and value of toast. So to tide you over until my next entry, you can stare at this text and pretend it is a remarkable piece of fine art. Please feel free to also email me your own toast artwork while you wait for the arrival of my next entry.
PS. It is not a good idea to use your oven as a kennel for your dog. My dog did not enjoy when I baked cookies while he was asleep. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment