Custom Search

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Entering dementia

Disclaimer--- Reading may cause various symptoms of insanity including lost time, increased reading skills, perplexing thoughts and for the lucky ones-- rabies.
As I engage in my first blog post ever in the history of the universe--Doesn't that sound epic? Almost as epic as the word epic implies it to be-- I will begin by saying that dashes --maybe this would be easier to read if I used quotation marks. Or better yet, I could use dashes and quotation marks to one-up myself-- can be a fun way to waste your time. After all, we all know the real reason I made this blog--(Besides showing my drawings and boasting of my incredible skills at buttering toast-or better yet, buttering my drawings of toast. See that? I made good on my promise of more quoations and dashes)-- was to waste the time of you, the reader. Doesn't that just make you feel special that some stranger cares about you enough to waste your time?
-
With introductions -- oops, I just typed that whole last sentence without including any interruptions or dashes. Don't feel bad though because I remedied that problem by included this extra dash(-)-- out of the way, now I can get to the juicy, raw, undercooked and e.coli-filled meat of this post. The real purpose of said blog is to show my drawings/cartoons to anyone who is interested or even slightly cares--which most likely is no one-- to read. Don't hold me --(This sentience oregonly contanned a speeling erer butt wuz fiksed cuz speelin errorrs arr unprofesionel)-- to that though because I will probably get bored/sidetracked of that soon. The End (or the beginning?)

PS. After an intervention by caring individuals who I will not name (looking at you, unnamed caring individual #1), I am proud to announce I am now enrolled in the (fictitious) Dash-a-holics Anonymous and getting pro-fession-al help- for my dash problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment