Custom Search

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Toast Post


Musing:
I suppose you thought I was lying about my favorite pastime, so I set out on a quest to prove wrong all of the fictitious naysayers (and those little goldfish that won't engage in conversation when you attempt to talk to them) and to enlighten you all on the benefits of toast.
Quote from wikipedia," Toast is sliced bread which has been browned by exposure to dry heat.Toasting warms the bread, making it more pleasant to eat for some, and makes it crisp such that it holds toppings more securely."
This is the magic that allows such a wonderful hobby as buttering drawings of toast to touch the hearts of millions! You will also be pleased to know that I have also authored a brilliant tutorial on how to enter into this engaging hobby here.
I also intend to sell this piece of art on eBay for those looking to get started on their collection, so keep posted for future entries and I will announce when it is available.
Fear not as this blog is not solely about buttering toast artwork, and this concludes my discussion on the topic. <--That marks the end of posts with a toast theme. <--This statement is not the end of the post, this one is.<-- That one was the end.
PS. Friends are not amused when you get them fired so that they have more time to spend with you. Actually, I have found this makes them have less time available because they often get more dentist appointments and have to wash their dogs more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment